Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Plz help me!! this is urgent!!! O_o?

ok... he's my prob.. I REALLY REALLY like my guy friend ok? and i told him on MSN i loved him....ok? then... i asked him if he minded and he said no but if i tried any SH!T on him he'd hate me... anyhoo... we hav a disco next term sometime and i REALLY wanna make a move but... i dunno wat 2 do...... coz.. my friend ( guy) likes this girl ( who's also my friend) and he said 2 dare her 2 kiss him ok? and she said she'd do it if i held this guy's ( the guy i like... not the friend) ..... hands... and i'm really nervous around guys and i'm scared i'll ruin our frienship.... ... i kinda wanna kiss him 2...... PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!! .....

What needs to happen, is you should talk to him. Obviously he doesn't like you that way, if you pulled something like that he wouldn't like it. I would stay away until he realizes he does like you, therefore, ask your other guy friend if you can hold someone else's hands. If that's okay with the guy you like, then by all means, go and hold his hands. Just don't kiss him, he asked you not to and technically that's sexual harassment because he asked you not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment