Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Help me out?

have a major crush on this girl I know from work. She is very much my type, and I'm itching to ask her out. Anyway, I have spoken to her a couple of times and helped her with stuff and just tried to be courteous and behave like a gentleman around her. Several things are bothering me about her: A. I always have to start the conversation. B. She hardly ever acknowledges my presence. (Do A. and B. both indicate she's not interested in me, or is she just shy and/or confused because she isn't experienced in courtship?)C. A mutual co-worker of ours keeps interrupting me because she's friends with her. D. I just met her earlier this month. (Am I rushing it?)E. I am not acting completely like myself in her presence. I don't always flash my whole personality in her company, which bothers me, because I'm usually pretty friendly and let people know who I am right away. Why is this.F. I am really clueless as to how to behave like myself around girls that I want to date
Usually, when I first fall for a guy, I try to avoid him. I'm usually very clumsy and try not to make a conversation because there's a reason I'm not supposed to like him. Perhaps she likes you, but doesn't want to admit it to herself. Ask her if she would like to go for a walk, so that her friend won't interrupt the both of you. The emotional stage of love is exactly what you explained. You are just shy and don't really know what you should be showing off in terms of your personality. Try asking her out, it seems like she doesn't totally hate you, if she's a good person, she'll give you a chance and get to know you over dinner and there, it may take a while, but she will get to see your true personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment