Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Am I not being supportive?

This guy Im talking to recently had a death in the family. Ive been careful not to get him mad or anything. His cousin twiced removed died whom he was not fond of but his favorite aunt is. She is taking it hard and Im sure that effects him.Lately he has been acting wierd towards me : lashing out at me in anger for no reason then apologizing. He ignores my calls and texts and when I decide to give him space he contacts me. Then he acts as if nothing is wrong.I ask him why he is acting this way and he always seems to rationalize things. Saying his phone mite be picking up and hanging up.Then I feel like the bad guy. Im not asking for much I just want to be there for him, yet I feel he is pushing me away then at the last minute pulling me back.Why does he keep pusing me away then pull me back last minute?I really do care for this guy and I want to be there for him, so how can I deal witht his?

explain to him that you're always there when he needs you and nothing will change that.then let him come to you.don't try to reach out.it's like when you're sitting in a corner crying by yourself.you don't really want to talk to people, you just want to cry it out.just let him cry it out in the corner by himself until he wants help.when he wants it, he'll know he can count on you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment