Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Is this wrong???

ok all my life ive never been loved(14 years) even my mom (dad's gone...not dead but gone) never cared really and now i found a girl that loves me, cuddles with me, kisses me, cares for me but she has a bf and he gets mad cause i do it...she loves both of us and i wanna keep that cause ive never had it and her bf keeps threatenin me but i dont really care i love her with my life is this wrong??!?!?!
Nothing is wrong with that. It's love. The wrong part about it is that she's cheating on her boyfriend. You need to confront her about it and tell her how you feel, but you need to let her know that what she's doing to the both of you is wrong. She needs to understand that. You need to tell her that it would be perfectly find as long as she didn't have a boyfriend, but she does. If you really love her that much, ask her out and see who she picks. If she loves her boyfriend more than you (which I would assume is correct given the situation) then you need to stop flirting with her. You need to wait until her and her boyfriend break up. Once you get the chance after they're over, make a move and fast. If she gives you the "I'm not ready for a relationship right now" speech, prove to her that she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment