Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Does this girl like ME? ANYONE PLEASE HELP!!!!?

this girl in my school always trys to talk to me, and likes to get close and push my shoulder and arm. She also held my arm while she bent down. She also laughs at any and everything i do/say. I like her and would like to get closer. But idk if she really likes me. I'm also kinda shy. so what do i do? what does this stuff mean?

she likes you.i know you're shy, but you have to be the bigger person and just come right out and tell her that you like her.that way you'll know for sure if she likes you back because she'll probably tell you if she likes you too.that's the only way you'll know for sure.and the worst that can happen is she figures out you like her.even if she doesn't like you, it'll give her time to get to know you better and like you.but it sounds like she does like you to me. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment